Applications for our Summer 2020 internship are now closed. Check back in summer for Fall Semester openings!
The Years Project is a 501c(3) nonprofit, Emmy award-winning television and digital media company focused on educating and engaging audiences about climate change. In addition to creating short-form digital video and written content for social, we also produce premium long-form content for broadcast and streaming platforms.
Duties including, but not limited to:
- Gathering and synthesis of climate, environmental, and political news and research
- Reporting, editing, writing for social media
- Collaborating on scripts
- Monitoring and responding to comments on our social channels
- Monitoring trending content on social platforms
- Learning and working with data analytics for marketing and digital content
- Archival photo and video research
- Assisting with graphic design for Instagram Stories
Come learn the skills you’ll need to have a career in media production, environmental journalism or advocacy while being part of an organization that’s making a difference.
You must be an undergraduate student seeking a degree in Communications, Journalism, Radio/Television/Video/Film/Digital Media, Climate or Environmental Studies. In addition, you must submit two writing samples with your application and be eligible to receive college credit for this internship.
Please send a cover letter, resume, writing samples and dates of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Years Project is, more than anything, a group of storytellers. We know that every community has its own stories to tell–stories that are unique to its experience and point of view. That’s why it’s vital that we build a diverse workforce to help tell them. We strongly encourage applications across the spectrum of human experience and background. Come join us and help tell your story.Share This