The Years Project is a nonprofit Emmy award-winning television and digital media company focused on educating and engaging audiences about climate change. In addition to creating short-form digital content for social, we also produce premium long-form content for broadcast and streaming platforms.
We are seeking interns for Fall 2019 to carry out duties including, but not limited to:
- Gathering and synthesis of climate, environmental, and political news and research.
- Reporting, editing, writing drafts to publish on social media.
- Monitoring trending content on social platforms.
- Learning and working with data analytics for marketing and digital content.
- Archival photo and video research.
- Assisting with graphic design for Instagram Stories.
Come learn the skills you’ll need to have a career in media production or environmental advocacy while being part of an organization that’s making a difference.
You must be an undergraduate student seeking a degree in Communications, Journalism, Radio/Television/Video/Film/Digital Media, or Climate or Environmental Studies. In addition, you must be eligible to receive college credit for this internship.
Please send a cover letter, resume and dates of availability to email@example.comShare This