This Saturday, young people around the country will be taking to the streets to demand climate action now. Led by Zero Hour, a group founded by high school students, there are a number of different ways you can get involved and show your support!
- Make plans to march in D.C. or find a sister march.
- If you’re going to D.C., consider participating in the Lobby Day on Thursday, July 19.
- If you’re going to the D.C. march, also consider joining the Art Build on Friday, June 20.
- Show your support on social media by posting about the event. Use the hashtag #ThisIsZeroHour and the tag @ThisIsZeroHour. If you can’t join physically, you can still join digitally!
- Consider making a donation.
No matter where you’re marching, it’s a good idea to bring water, wear sunscreen and bring a buddy.