The Years Project is an Emmy award-winning television and digital media
company focused on educating and engaging audiences about climate change.
In addition to creating short form digital content for social, we also produce
premium long form content for broadcast and streaming platforms.
We are seeking interns for Summer 2019 to carry out duties including, but not limited to:
- Gathering and synthesis of climate, environmental, and political news and
- Reporting, editing, writing drafts to publish on social media.
- Monitoring trending content on social platforms.
- Learning and working with data analytics for marketing and digital content.
- Archival photo and video research.
- Assisting with graphic design for Instagram Stories.
Come learn the skills you’ll need to have a career in media production or
environmental advocacy while being part of an organization that’s making a difference.
You must be an undergraduate student seeking a degree in Communications, Journalism, Radio/Television/Video/Film/Digital Media, Business or Marketing (with a Sustainability or Media focus), or Climate or Environmental Studies. In addition, you must be eligible to receive college credit for this internship.
Please send a cover letter, resume and dates of availability to