The YEARS Project (YEARS) is seeking a focused and organized Executive Assistant to support the daily needs of our two top executives, including internal team communications, calendar management, travel coordination, expense reporting, and special projects as needed. This is a long-term, full-time staff position at our New York office and is available immediately.
- Organizing and managing multiple calendars
- Booking travel and managing itineraries
- Generating and reviewing expense reports
- Collaborating with other staff in facilitating internal communications and planning
- Assist in managing grant applications and fundraising outreach
- Setting up and troubleshooting executive laptops and personal devices (laptop, iPhone, etc)
- General assistance as needed
- Must be proficient in Apple hardware and software, Gmail, and Google Suite
- Comfortable speaking on the phone and emailing with high-level executives
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, but use down time to get ahead on tasks
- Some experience as an Assistant or Coordinator
- An active and creative approach to problem-solving is essential
Bonus if you:
- Are aware of and interested in the issue of climate change
- Have a background in communications or environmental studies
- Have non-profit and/or start up experience
THE YEARS PROJECT is a team of former 60 Minutes producers who have won a combined 13 Emmy Awards. We created the climate TV series YEARS OF LIVING DANGEROUSLY, which set the standard for climate storytelling on television. We now are doing the same on social media. In 2018 we produced one to two short-form social media videos every day, the average of which netted 3.9 million views. We have the largest following of any environmental group except Greenpeace, and a partner network with a reach of more than 230 million. So far this year, the videos we’ve released on social media have gotten 500 million views. Next year we anticipate them to get more than a billion.
Come join us to make it happen. Because the story has to be told. Now.
To apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Executive Assistant and your name.Share This